The Pallet station is a mechanical guide for pallets in a pallet application. A digital “Pallet present” signal is available, and the indication lamp shows the status of the signal.
The Pallet station is normally integrated with Lift100 and the Palletising application software with either one or two pallet stations.
The Pallet station has the flexibility to be mechanical assembled for a right or a left setup, dependent of the actual application. The sturdy design can withstand hits from forklifts or trucks.
- Durable, floor-mounted pallet fixture that ensures consistent pallet positioning and can withstand hits from stackers and trucks
- Includes a built-in sensor for detecting pallet presence
- Off-the-shelf fixture saves significant engineering effort and shortens deployment time
Payload – Up to 15 kg
- FASTER CYCLE TIME WITH DUAL GRIPPING
Up-time is dramatically increased as the machine is running whilst parts are picked and placed.
- QUICK RE-DEPLOYMENT
Tool changing within 5 seconds.
- OUT OF HOURS RUNNING, INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY
Providing more available hours e.g. for CNC machine.
Example applications of OnRobot grippers
If you’re looking for a collaborative robot specialist in the UK, please get in touch.
We’ll work with you to advise and develop the most appropriate solution, no matter how complicated.
Arrange a visit and meet the team: